Are you interested in becoming zero waste? Or maybe you know someone who is?
This starter kit contains five easy zero waste swaps that anyone can make! It offers inspiration to swap everyday items with plastic free alternatives. Even one swap will make a big difference to reducing the plastic pollution crisis. All the items are plastic free, ethically sourced, vegan and eco-friendly. The postage and packaging materials I use are also plastic free, so no need to worry about receiving any unnecessary plastic.
All orders are processed securely via PayPal.
Postage and packaging for this item is £3.45 per order within the UK. Orders are dispatched via Royal Mail 1st Class within one working day.
Please contact me before ordering for further details on delivery outside the UK.
I accept 30 day returns if for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase. All items must be unused and in their original packaging. The buyer pays return postage. Please contact me to arrange a return. Once I have received the items, I will issue a full refund.
If you have any questions or feedback, please contact me at email@example.com.
1 x Save Some Green Bamboo Toothbrush
- Pure Moso bamboo handle
- BPA free nylon 4 bristles
- Naturally sustainable
- Prevents another plastic toothbrush from ending up in landfill
Tip The bristles and handle will break down at different rates. When it’s time to compost your toothbrush, you can remove the bristles from the handle with pliers.
1 x Friendly Soap Shampoo Bar
- Made with castor oil, a natural hair conditioner
- Contains lavender and tea tree essential oils to promote healthy hair growth
- Cruelty, palm oil, paraben and sulphate free
- One shampoo bar will last as long as three bottles of liquid shampoo
Tip When switching to natural shampoo, your hair may take about a week to adjust. An apple cider vinegar rinse (1 part unfiltered apple cider vinegar, 4 parts water and a few drops of essential oil) may help during the transition.
1 x Safix Organic Coconut Fibre Scrub Pad
- Made from natural organic coconut fibres
- Designed to last longer than a sponge
- Uses less soap but produces more suds
- Suitable for all surfaces
- Quick dry
- Removes stubborn food from kitchenware
Tip The scrub pad may seem rough on the hands at first, but it will soften after a few uses.
1 x Laundry Pouch with Organic Soapnuts
- Soapnuts are dried fruit shells that contain a natural soap called saponin
- Effective even on energy efficient cycles
- Easy to use – place cotton pouch containing soapnuts into the washing machine drum
- Can be left in during the rinse cycle as very little saponin is released in cold water
- Reuse the same soapnuts 3–4 times
- Depleted shells are compostable
Tip Soapnuts leave washed clothes unscented. If you prefer a scent, add a few drops of essential oil on to the pouch.
1 x A Slice of Green Organic Cotton Bag
- Made from 100% Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) certified organic cotton
- Designed for carrying fresh produce
- Compact size (18 x 22cm) – ideal for smaller items, e.g. mushrooms and tomatoes
- Reusable alternative to single-use plastic and paper bags
- Simple drawstring closure
- Machine washable
Tip The label inside includes the tare weight of the bag to help the shopkeeper determine the weight of the contents.
All products are made and sourced with love. Placing orders with Foxes and Lanterns means you are supporting a small business that is passionate about sustainability and ethics. Each order is greatly appreciated!